8.04.2012

Indie Read-A-Thon Sign-Up


I am SUPER excited to be hosting this Read-A-Thon with Claire @ Claire Reads!  We are really excited to be trying out the read-a-thon thing and we really hope you will be a part of it!

We have planned some really awesome challenges for this read-a-thon but in order to do those, we need prizes! If you are an Indie Author we would love any kind of donation you can give and of course we would love it if you joined us in the read-a-thon too!  Please just fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you!

If you are interested in being a part of the read-a-thon please sign-up!  You aren't obligated to participate if you fill out the form so still do it if you're unsure! *Note- you can't enter any of the challenge giveaways if you haven't filled out the form*  

This read-a-thon is September 7-9 but we want you to participate as much or as little as you can!  We know everyone is busy and can't necessarily have their nose in a book for a whole weekend!  We will also be twitter partying the whole time so you can always drop by!

This is an Indie Read-A-Thon so we will be reading Indie books! I know that just blew your mind didn't it!  

You can sign-up HERE or fill out the form below



Stay tuned for more info and challenge details

4 comments:

  1. Awesome idea! I love read-a-thons, and I haven't seen an Indie one yet. My only complaint is that it is just 3 days and I work weekends :(

    I wish it was for a week-long read-a-thon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just donated 3 ebook copies of my first book for giveaways! All the best with the Read-A-Thon Tess and Clair, I hope it is a success!

    CarolynBrown-Books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea :) I have some indie books on my shelf that I still ahven't read, so this is a perfect opportunity :)

    ReplyDelete